Hearing Protection

ElCollier23

Hearing Protection

Postby ElCollier23 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:09 am

I'm Elaine and I'm originally from the U.S. I'm currently in Galway, Ireland and might stay here for quite some time for my job. I'm also a kayaker so I decided to join here.

I just want to help you guys regarding custom ear protection. There's a company called Big Ear and they are partnering up with schools and universities in the U.S. to prevent ear conditions and even hearing loss caused by your daily lifestyle. I was a part of the Michigan State University Marching Band as a student and I was still in school when they partnered up with us. I just saw that they have a provider in Dublin. Was just wondering if this could help your athletics department in any way.

Do you guys accept people who don't go to your university to the kayak club? I just want to tag along some time.

Thanks!

Staples
First Year Rep.

Re: Hearing Protection

Postby Staples » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:30 am

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for linking the ear pro stuff. unfortunately, we don't allow individuals to join us who are not part of the college, as either students or alumni/staff. However, there is Galway Kayak club that you should check out.

Cheers,

Staples
Ronan Stapleton
rstaples395@gmail.com
ID: 13348351

Back at it again Safety Officer yeet