Tenders are sought for the 2019 'Corrib Canoe', a summer course in kayaking for children.
Application date and time 5:00 pm Friday the 20th of April 2019.
Application to be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Application to include:
• The details of the course to be delivered.
• The dates of the course.
• The opening times.
• The prices of each offering.
• Marketing Plan.
• Details of all staff including their Kayak qualifications, experience, safety qualifications, Child protection and Garda
• Details of Fee to be paid ( minimum €2,500.00) payment is due on the 9th of September 2019
• Detail of insurance cover including accident and public liability and Indemnity of Nui Galway.
Note: that it will be the responsibility of the applicant to organise and run the entire course, including marketing, arranging insurance, and hiring instructors. As part of Corrib Canoe, the opportunity should be given to trainee instructors to gain experience/log hours.
Areas which applications will be assessed on will include, Previous experience, both instructing and in business, quality of planning presented, instructor levels and associated qualifications and the quality of the marketing plan prepared.
Applicants should be available for an interview the week following the closing date.
An independent panel will be appointed to review applications and conduct interviews.
For the interviews, full plans should be prepared. Documents must be produced at the interview including a safety plan, child protection policy, Corrib Canoe staff list, with contact information for at least two instructors. Safety and risk assessment, general risk assessment, and emergency action plan.
Minimum conditions to be met to make an application:
1. Minimum guidelines established ie at least one ICU certified level 2 instructor and the other, a trainee level 2 instructor.
Equivalent BCU qualifications will be accepted.
2. Preference to be given to students as long as they meet guidelines
3. Corrib canoes earnings are available to all committee members in future and this also gives the basis for rent for the next
4. Only to be run outside term times.
1 post • Page 1 of 1