Looks like there's a good forecast for the weekend so thought I would try to get a Boluisce trip going. Seeing as there is a race on the Glens on Saturday, I figured Sunday would be best. Post below if you're interested and if you're able to drive and we will see what numbers we can manage. Good time to get a practice run in ahead of GalwayFest!
Edit: Aoife pointed out that with GalwayFest so soon they will be holding water for that weekend, so we might not get the Boluisce. The Bundorrogha m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ will be out of season so we can always head to Aasleagh if it comes to it.
I propose we meet at the shed for 10 regardless, we'll make something work.
- Fergal (maybe)
- Staples (maybe)
- Aran (no boats)