Search found 207 matches

by laoiseplunkett
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 am
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Level 3
Replies: 15
Views: 3847

Re: Level 3

careyisastar wrote:I'm not going to be around that weekend, but I really really want to get my level 3 before summer. Is there any other time level 3s could be done?


I know last year there was a second assessment run because some people weren't able to make it, but I don't know if that'll be the case again this year.
by laoiseplunkett
Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:57 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Order your hoodies!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 4357

Re: Order your hoodies!!!

Tiernan Stapleton wrote:Does it have to be purple?


Purple or green, general consensus on the colour please :-?:
by laoiseplunkett
Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:50 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Order your hoodies!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 4357

Re: Order your hoodies!!!

Sizing guide for you :angel:
by laoiseplunkett
Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Order your hoodies!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 4357

Order your hoodies!!!

Hey people :hai: Big congrats to AJ on winning our hoodie design competition :ninja: :party: :party: :dance: :party: The hoodies will cost €25 each; €30 if you want initials on the sleeve. Post your size below if you want one; the order will be placed March 29th and we'll need the :cash: :cash: :cas...
by laoiseplunkett
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:59 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Committee Meeting Minutes
Replies: 194
Views: 36093

Re: Committee Meeting Minutes

:-x
by laoiseplunkett
Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 am
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: TRAK 20/20 Team
Replies: 0
Views: 782

TRAK 20/20 Team

Hey Guys, This came in on my club email. I've no interest in it myself, but I figured that I'd share it anyway in case some of you OFBs might. :wasntme: Hello NUIG Kayak Club, Attn: NUIG Kayak Club President and/or Key Members We are calling out to the leadership of paddling communities worldwide to...
by laoiseplunkett
Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:04 am
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Pool Session (poloo) 14th March
Replies: 19
Views: 4308

Re: Pool Session (poloo) 14th March

Aran K wrote:I'll go

I didn't realise that I was signed in on Aran's account :laugh: :laugh:
Sign me up instead please xoxo :$
by laoiseplunkett
Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:07 am
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Club hoodies
Replies: 0
Views: 742

Club hoodies

Soo it's that time of year again! Young artists of NUIG KC, it's time to put away the books and get designing pretty pictures to put on the back of our club hoodie . :hug: :hug: :hug: Send your designs on to me at secretary@nuigkc.com. There'll be a poll later so that everyone can vote for their fa...
by laoiseplunkett
Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 am
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Sports Ball 2017
Replies: 22
Views: 4492

Re: Sports Ball 2017

:!!: We need student IDs too. You won't get a ticket without one :sweat:

Mine's 15329726 :inlove:
by laoiseplunkett
Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:01 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Committee Meeting Minutes
Replies: 194
Views: 36093

Re: Committee Meeting Minutes

8-)
by laoiseplunkett
Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:49 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: 40th Anniversary Celebrations
Replies: 0
Views: 779

40th Anniversary Celebrations

Hey guys :hai: So, as you may or may not know, this year our lovely club is turning 40! :^: :dance: :^: :^: I think that it would be nice to mark the occasion with some fun events; namely a really big party for both current club members and alumni. :party: :dance: :party: :party: :music: :music: Any...
by laoiseplunkett
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:01 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Pool Session (polo) 21st Feb
Replies: 14
Views: 2754

Re: Pool Session (polo) 21st Feb

Beidh mé ann :$
by laoiseplunkett
Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:59 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Committee Meeting Minutes
Replies: 194
Views: 36093

Re: Committee Meeting Minutes

:inlove:
by laoiseplunkett
Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 pm
Forum: Kayak Club General Chat
Topic: Fundraising February 25th
Replies: 10
Views: 6516

Re: Fundraising February 25th

Tiernan Stapleton wrote:Should be around for the intermediate session anyway so I'll be available hopefully.
:!!:
I'd imagine the inter session that day will involve laps of Jury's :wasntme:

I'll probably be around to help out; afternoon/evening time :angel: